Steve Farnsworth is a consultant that funded start-ups and mid-sized to large B2B tech companies hire to create and implement content marketing, inbound marketing, and social media programs. These programs are strategically designed to generates product demand, increase a company's online/digital brand, and build passionate customer loyalty. With over 14 years as a senior marketing executive, he integrates new digital strategies into company's marketing mix that effectively grow sales.
As a Board Director with the Silicon Valley Brand Forum and an adviser to other organizations, Steve has moderated panels, spoken at or facilitated industry events at Google, Intel, Yahoo!, Interbrand, Applied Materials, Symantec, Cisco, Adobe, Electronic Arts, Hewlett-Packard, SAP, and Stanford.
Recognition and Achievements
* As @Steveology on Twitter he has more than 112,000 followers.
* Noted by Forbes magazine as a Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers in the world twice.
* Also noted by Forbes magazine as being the #1 influencer on Twitter for public relations, stating he has the highest percentage (95%) of real follower vs. inactive/fake/bot accounts.
* He's a top 25 Social Media Marketing Experts You Need to Know according to LinkedIn.
* AdWeek featured him as a Top 50 People Re-Tweeted By SMB Marketing Leaders.
* Was named a Top 35 Connectors on Twitter.
* Cited as one of the most influential people online by Fast Company‘s The Influence Project.